Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hello Saturday!

Hi again. Thought I'll blog abit more since I'm in the mood and I have abit of time before rushing off for more packing.

My bro's pitcher plant looks absolutely monstrous now. See the new pitcher that sprouted in the pic; it's almost 20cm???


Received a delightful surprise from Yivon through the mail! Love :) She sent it before jetting off to Turkey (jealous!) and probably cos she thought her friend here needed some cheering up for abandoning her grand plans to hold a full blown Martha Steward fashion Halloween party.



Here are a couple of layouts I did with group pics. The one with my whole family took forever to complete and is definitely more "handmade" - I misted, painted, embossed and sewed. Not very skillful with thread and needles as you can see.




Love Saturdays for its endless possibilities :)

No comments: