Sunday, March 3, 2013

Some sort of scrapbooking

I've lost my scrapbooking mojo. While I continue to accumulate my steadily piling stash of supplies, I'm just not in the mood to actually start doing something. But I can't not scrapbook because it's my de-stresser (works by taking my mind off things) so I'm stuck in a weird unmotivated situation right now.

Good thing is I found a way out, sort of, by trying my hands on Project Life which is hugely popular now. It's scrapbooking simplified - instead of layouts, you slot your photos and journaling into clear holder pockets. It's strangely therapeutic to me as I get to include pictures + thoughts of daily life.

And another good thing, I managed to work on a layout (lifted) and put my Cameo into action again. Taking it slow and easy to let the creative juices flow again.




No comments: