Friday, November 16, 2007

Whether the weather is haywire

Staring at my laptop 24/7 with nothing in front to distract me except the sky; I think they can employ my services at the Meteorological Centre.

The weather these days is weird/unpredictable. Here are some observations:

  • Extreme-anything seems to be the fad now, even the weather has subscribed to it
  • At times, the sun is unusually strong in the skin-singeing way
  • At other times, the sky is an impenetrable gray and my blanket is pulled to my chin
  • No more mellow sunshiny days
  • No more fluffy white clouds in azure skies
  • Usually there's rain. But again, it's not the expected monsoon showers but summer thunderstorms complete with lightning and thunder
  • And these weather phenomenons can succeed one another in the short span of a day, in any permutations, as if orchestrated by higher powers
The capricious weather is killing my nose and producing too many mosquitoes.


1 comment:

Nicc said...

greenie at work = live weather forecast (quit being a lawyer and be weather woman instead ^_^ weather woman waihan = alliteration for you yo :P)