Thursday, June 5, 2008

Quiz

The reason I'm doing this is to FORCE other people to do it.

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


Tagged by: Desmond

If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
Hope that I'll be depressed enough to kill him and insane enough to raise the insanity defence when I'm caught.


If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To not work but still have the money to travel and build a Martha Stewart house.


What will your dream wedding be like?
Zap the whole world away leaving just us.

Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
Duh, I'm always sleep deprived.


What's your ideal lover like?
Long list man. Here's one: affectionate.


Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Read Auden's "The More Loving One".


How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Wait for what? For him to propose? If it's not reciprocal, I'll not wait. If he LOVES me, I'll be more patient.


If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?
Nothing. Guys are not worth fighting over.


Is being tagged fun?
I find it amusing.


How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Married, retired and swimming in money haha.


Who are currently most important people to you?
Loved ones.


What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Erm, it'll take me forever to write what I think of Des.


Would you rather to be single and rich or married but poor?
Married and poor. I'll probably regret my decision.


What's the first thing you do every morning?
Pee.


If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one who loves me.


If given the chance to turn back time, will you?
I don't think so. Maybe to certain periods only.


What is the last thing you would do before you die?
Write my diary.

8 people to be tagged:
Cuilin
Yivon
Gillian
Shuxin
Evans
Niccole
Kah Ming
Yiwei

No comments: