Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lomoed

I recall blogging about that night as one of the nicest times I had with friends. "Nicest" in the sense that I was doing something different and it exceeded my expectations. Being so sua ku I remember thinking how "bohemian" (somewhat inappropriate word) it was to be on the rooftop of YMCA listening to a makeshift band and sipping Oreo shakes.

I realised I'm a person who needs occasional novel experiences or I'll end up a dead fish.

A
dding to the "bohemian-ness" of the night, Eleta's friend brought a kitschy plastic camera (which I now know to be a Lomo-cam). I was puzzled by the weird behaviour of her friend who was waving the camera around in funny directions (further evidence of my sua ku-ness) to "draw pictures with light."

Here are the pictures drawn with light:


No comments: