Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Early bday wishes

September always seems like thanksgiving for me where I am especially grateful for the people and things around me.

Received a very sweet and whimsical card from Cui (to my scrapbooking heart's delight) and my first thought after reading her message was: it's hard to believe we've known  (and put up with) each other for so long. 

Had an early bday dinner with gfs so that we could catch SX before she popped but her darling little prince E decided to grace us with his arrival 2 weeks earlier! Here's some snapshots I got of the proud mama and papa with baby E. Time for the daddy to take more pics of mom and baby please!





Hands down the cutest present I will get this year :) Can anyone actually bear to eat up little red riding hood and her big bad wolf?

No comments: