Sunday, June 2, 2013

Currently...

Rediscovering the lyrical beauty of books by Japanese authors. I'm reading Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go and it's as intriguing as promised by a friend and an intern.

Also reading Madeleine L'Engle's A Live Coal in the Sea. Another gripping and illuminating book but I'm partial when it comes to her books and might not be the best judge. I'm trying to savour the book as slowly as I can as this is the last fiction book of hers which I have not read.

Read the controversial The Shack by William P. Young about a man rediscovering his faith. Can't decide whether the whole lot of it makes sense or not.

I find that blogging is a way of keeping notes for my project life scrapbook album which I'm still trying to keep up. Not that my daily life is very eventful but I find myself 3 months behind (hence the blog entries are useful to remind me what I did 3 months ago). Here's a layout (lifted from KP) which I did sometime back when inspiration struck.






No comments: