Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy mail

Something came through the mail recently which really made my day - the Gola x Liberty sneakers which I bought with a discount on ASOS!

Nostalgic me thinks that it is sort of a tribute to the first pair of sneakers I bought from Peninsular Plaza with my own money which was incidentally a beige and maroon pair of Gola. It was a particularly unforgettable day because I went for the USP interview after my shopping and one of the interviewers actually broke the ice by talking about shopping and making a comment on it. On hindsight, it was probably not that most professional thing (for me) to do haha.

Trademark Liberty purple (one fav colour), check!

Red liberty fabric - another colour I'm partial to!

Padded insoles, seriously?

Now I really need to think how I can bear to break them in.


No comments: