Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Not quite finished

Today's Life travel section featured an article on the must see sights in Toronto. They include:
  • CN Tower
  • Casa Loma
  • Hockey Hall of Fame
  • Royal Ontario Museum
  • Toronto Zoo
  • the various ethnic enclaves
In my one month there, I have only truly visited the CN Tower and Chinatown. Driving around Casa Loma at night doesn't count (with some blur pics for souvenir) and I'm sure cycling past the Museum en route to shopping along Bloor Street can hardly be called a "visit".

I did my research. I knew these places existed. But when I was there, these places of attractions seemed too touristy to warrant a visit (strange, since I was a tourist) and I was perfectly satisfied with roaming around the neighbourhood and getting a "feel" of the Torontonian way of life.

Another time perhaps!


No comments: