Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Playlist

Freed from the fetters of a 7000 word essay - I swear my ass expanded after surrendering myself to the chair - and ironically, I'm back on the chair in front of my bro's com (a luxuriously big screen - 19 inches - after that on my pathetic laptop). Raided through his Jukebox and wasted the whole night indulging in music. A thankful respite from the endless thoughts flowing through my mind. I'm tired.

1. How to Save a Life - The Fray
2. Stars (Acoustic) - Switchfoot
3. That Thing You Do - The Wonders
4. Everytime We Touch (Candlelight mix) - Cascada
5. Heaven Knows - Rick Price
6. Drive - Incubus
7. Littlest Things - Lily Allen
8. Breakfast Machine - Danny Elfman
9. California - Phantom Planet
10. Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows
11. Daijoubou (Boys Be theme song) - Aki Maeda
12. Hanging by the Moment - Lifehouse
13. Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
14. True - Ryan Cabrera
15. Lovefool - The Cardigans


No comments: