Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sunday afternoons

My family has a penchant for Jap food. We seem to only visit Jap restaurants each time we dine out. I can't figure out why either.

If my grandparents are treating, we'll head for
Ichiban Boshi at Great World City - their fav place where they receive "VIP treatment", reserved for the most loyal customers I suppose. If we want a relatively cheap and varied buffet spread, we'll head to Sakura conveniently located at Safra (swim then binge). If we're in the mood for splurging, Hanabi@Odeon Towers is a good place for quality Jap picks (I never seem to be able eat through the whole menu!) Occasionally, we lunch at Honjin, a quaint little eatery in Raffles Place. My bro loves their unagi and soft shell crab. Ok, I still prefer Hanabi for their choices.

Nice rustic decor at Honjin

The bill-footers

The leeches

"Guilty-of-gluttony" smile


No comments: