Thursday, June 28, 2007

Home ground

I'm not exactly upset to be home (exhausted my tourist funds and overstayed my welcome) but it's inevitable to have the tendency to compare both places. Like how I am startled to see that my keyboard is white not black. Or how my house seems bigger and the floors appears whiter (got so used to dark carpets). As usual, Singapore's humidity takes getting used to. My breathing was more laboured, or so I imagined, when I stepped out of the airport.

Thanks people of Elm (Elm Streeters haha), for putting up with me. It's not easier living with strangers or even friends. Thanks Cui for taking the time to indulge me in my tourisy urges and for accompanying me everywhere. Thanks Andy for sharing his room and putting up with my nonsense. Thanks Simon for driving me to the airport and for your thoughtfulness. Thanks auntie and uncle for your home cooked meals. When I felt depressed in the plane, I read the card and laughed aloud when I recall some incident. All you
eeevviilllll people!


No comments: