Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pre CNY binge

Arrgh. Have a current obsession with Jap noodles so it's either the Nabeyaki Udon from Ichiban Boshi, the Niku Curry (Soba) from Waraku or Soba with Tori Karaage from MOF.

Dinner at MOF was a disappointment after hearing so much about it. Expectations kill. Menu's very limited and since the dessert menu is as extensive as the main course, I think a wise diner will zoom straight to dessert.

Bday girl with her prezzies. I did not choose the bag (no offence Yivon, you know I'm adverse to baby pink!) but I did pick the pretty notebook from Artbox.


Our girly gatherings are like crap/gossip sessions and they're so enjoyable that I wish we can have them more often. Unfortunately, Yiwei is returning to Aust and our schedules are impossible to coordinate. Oh well, good things come in small doses!


Whenever Shuxin's around, we seem to engage in photo taking sprees! I admit that I do like taking pictures too for a sentimental reason - to capture the moments, to look back at them and smile/giggle at the memories they evoke.


Making tough decisions - which flavours to choose?? I'm thankful for Swensen's flexibility!



Hamming it up for the camera in the company of ice cream and fries!



No comments: