Saturday, June 6, 2009

More shopping

Bleecker Street is one of the nicest street to stroll and window shop. It has a mix of big brands and hip independent brands. In fact I like roaming around Greenich Village cos they have the most interesting (gay) shops and little cafes. TR describes the area as "artsy, laid back and uber-cool".

The nearest metro stop: Christopher St-Sheridan Square.

Ralph Lauren Kids. Totally adorable.

Little Marc Jacobs. Every bit as cute!

Of course nothing beats the main Marc Jacobs store!

Cannot resist checking out the books. I have to give it to TR that he is usually very indulgent of my particular habit.

Magnolia Bakery. The cupcakes are as pretty and sweet as the shop itself. TR complains of the sugar rush after sampling one tiny cupcake! I suspect it's cos he chose this unknown flavour (light green frosting) while I chose the yummy choc one.

Love the funky labels they carry in Urban Outfitters!

No comments: